As part of the Law Firm’s team, our specialists advise on IT and new technologies, intellectual property, personal data protection, as well as in the area of corporate law, M&A transactions, capital market law and obtaining financing. Due to this comprehensive range of services, we are able to find creative, practical and strategic solutions that help startups realize their vision, develop their potential and achieve success, limiting the risk present in every industry. Check how we can support your startup.
Startups are not just about technology: it's good to know the specifics of the market and the diverse legal requirements.
- support in day-to-day operations, negotiating and drafting contracts with contractors, subcontractors or business partners,
- legal advice on the selection of optimal financing for a given project, together with the preparation of the necessary legal documentation to obtain it,
- due diligence of the conducted activity in order to assess the legal situation and selection of optimal solutions, as well as preparing the startup for the due diligence to be conducted by a potential investor,
- selection and preparation of corporate structures, taking into account the planned development and the need to obtain financing, including in the form of special purpose vehicles (SPV),
- negotiating and preparing transaction documentation, with particular emphasis on collateral issues, as well as agreements between partners and the investor,
- support in the creation and development of projects in the area of IT and new technologies, as well as protection of innovation and copyrights, creating legal structures for the needs of conducting and commercializing research,
- advice on behalf of potential institutional investors and so-called business angels with regard to the optimal way of co-financing and ensuring an effective exit from the project.
Because properly selected legal solutions are necessary to ensure the development of the enterprise. Startups have been on the market for many years. Currently, funding possibilities have enhanced, and products and structures dedicated to startups are being created. Seeing how the market is developing, we not only help startups get set up, but also help them protect themselves from having their ideas and business taken over in the future. Our experience also includes areas such as consulting when negotiating grant agreements, conducting legal audits on behalf of a potential investor, as well as preparing young entrepreneurs for such audits.