The Law Firm’s team of lawyers has extensive experience in cooperating with entrepreneurs from various industries. Thanks to this, we are able to find optimal and practical solutions for both ordinary and unusual problems. This improves the current functioning of the enterprise and minimizes the risks arising from its operations. The entrepreneur should focus on business development, not on formalities. Check how we can support your business.
- legal advice on the selection of the appropriate legal form for the planned activities, also in the event of the need to reorganize the company,
- drawing up agreements to be concluded in connection with joining companies,
- preparing and reviewing articles of association and statutes of companies,
- creating branches and representative offices,
- establishing and advising foundations and associations,
- legal advice in the field of ongoing corporate services, in particular preparing draft resolutions of company authorities, organization and conducting of shareholders’ meetings, general meetings, meetings of management boards and supervisory boards and preparation of internal regulations,
- legal advice and representation in administrative proceedings, in particular related to obtaining permits and licenses necessary to conduct certain types of activity,
- servicing the day-to-day operations of business entities, in particular preparing and negotiating draft contracts, agreements, reviewing documents, participating in creating documentation regarding the products offered,
- representation in registration proceedings.
We have provided ongoing advisory services from the beginning of the Law Firm’s existence to entities of various industries. Due to our experience, our services are more than just dry legal opinion. We have a group of clients whom we have supported since the beginning of their activity on the market. We advise them in creating procedures and documentation that is the foundation of their business on a daily basis, and we also help them adapt their structure to changing realities and react in time to constant changes in regulations.