The Law Firm’s team of lawyers has been cooperating with financial market institutions for many years, both with regard to ongoing legal services and consulting on the most complex transactions. We also advise on the processes of creating, merging and dividing financial market entities. Check how we can support your institution.
- legal support for the processes of creation, merger and division of financial market entities (including banks, investment and pension fund managers) and the processes of taking over the management of investment and pension funds,
- legal advice in the processes of preparing and negotiating documentation related to obtaining financing (including credit documentation, documentation regarding the issuance of bonds), including obtaining financing on the venture capital market,
- legal advice on financing restructuring,
- ongoing legal services for financial market entities, including preparation or issuing opinions on internal acts,
- implementation of audits regarding selected aspects of banking activities,
- representation in court and administrative proceedings related to the functioning of entities on the regulated market.
Because we have specialized substantive knowledge in the field of financial market issues, based on many years of practice in cooperation with financial market entities and work in banks. We have provided legal advice in such noteworthy transactions as: the creation and sale of Euro Bank, the creation of FM Bank, currently Nest Bank, bond issues (volume of issue programs up to PLN 1,500,000,000), preparation and negotiation of loan documentation (unit value of loans up to PLN 700,000,000 ), and the process of taking over the management of Pekao Powszechny Fundusz Emerytalny.