The Law Firm has a team of lawyers specializing in representing clients in court, arbitration, court and administrative cases as well as administrative proceedings. We represent both business entities and individual clients. When conducting our clients’ affairs, we also recommend practical solutions that can help them avoid contentious issues in the future, including contract templates and other documents they use. See how we can support your business.
Court and administrative proceedings
- assessing the case in terms of the desirability of initiating or conducting a dispute,
- conducting: court cases before common courts and the Supreme Court; cases in security and enforcement proceedings; cases in mediation and arbitration proceedings,
- representing clients in mediation,
- representing clients in administrative as well as court and administrative proceedings,
- conducting large packages of cases on behalf of clients,
- customer service at the pre-trial stage – preparation of payment requests and communication with debtors.
Because we have experience in handling both cases of a high unit value of the subject of the dispute, and packages of cases founded on a similar legal basis. We always inform the client about his chances for a positive outcome and the risks associated with the proceedings. Our goal is not to conduct the case for many years, but to solve the client’s problem – also through amicable settlement of the dispute.