Ewa Joanna Chmielewska
- Partner and co-founder of “Gromek i Partnerzy” Law Firm
- Supervisory Board Member in, among others, Powszechny Bank Gospodarczy S.A., Bank Depozytowo Kredytowy S.A., Pomorski Bank Kredytowy w Szczecinie S.A., XI Narodowy Fundusz Inwestycyjny S.A., Pekao Fundusz Kapitałowy sp. z o.o., Look Finansowania Inwestycji S.A., Unipetrol a.s.
- 2004-2007 – head of Legal Department at PKN Orlen S.A.
- 2000-2002 – senior associate at “Wierzbowski, Szubielska i Wspólnicy” Law Firm, associated with PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- since 1993 – Bank Polska Kasa Opieki S.A., of which from 1996 to 2000 – deputy head of Legal Department of Bank Pekao SA
- legal advice in the IT area (deployment of centralised systems, licence agreements and SLA, outsourcing, operational integration of systems and migration of data in connection with processes of mergers and divisions of business entities, including in particular financial market entities);
- projects in the area of establishing, merging and acquisition of business entities, including financial market entities, restructuring of enterprises;
- experience in transactions of acquisition of blocks of shares/stock in business entities and conduct of due diligence processes;
- assisting in bond issues, preparation and negotiation of credit documentation
- compliance audits
- attorney-at-law since 1989, member of Warsaw Bar Association
- graduate from the Law and Administration Faculty at the University of Warsaw
- graduate from the Post-graduate Studies in Banking at SGH Warsaw School of Economics
– tel: 22 849 33 64
– mail: joanna.chmielewska@GiPlegal.pl